Friday, May 15, 2009

Got this email from one of my friends and asked for permission to post a bit of it…read below.

Hey,

Since your doing this black book thing, I have a question for you.
What’s up with men and the disappearing act? I met this guy about 4 weeks ago, hit it off, exchanged contact information and got to talking and texting and emailing and everything was cool.

Went out for a date after week one and it was perfect. Said he’d call me for another in a week when he got back into town. He texted (during the day so not a booty text), but no call. I called him (but he told me he hated voicemail so there’s no way of knowing whether or not he even listened to it). The texts continued but still no call AND he doesn’t mention the next date. 1 night, we were going to be at the same party and I mentioned that I’d see him there… he texts later on that he was there but late and didn’t see me…”hope you had a nice night”.

And now, just the odd text here and there.

Why do men do this?


Okay… first all, herlilblackbook was supposed to provide insight into why women do/say things or act the way they do to men. But I’m going to put this out there, because the only thing I can think of is that he’s:

a) married or already attached to another woman
b) married or already attached to another man
c) just not that interested

but fellas help me out, is a drop off that “sudden”? You go from all interested to “hope you had a nice night” Why? I didn’t extract the whole email (it was a lot longer with details about the texts n' stuff), but no, they hadn’t had sex.

Hmmm.

p.s. why do people hate voicemail? I don’t get this…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



| Top ↑ |