Wednesday, June 17, 2009

If....


Oooh...


Remember this album? This video?


For me, this album is nearly almost half a lifetime ago...but I have a specficic memory tied to just about every song...

That's the Way Love Goes - a classic....'nuff said

You Want This I dressed like this for school...

If
(in fact I can tie this song to a specific person right now...)

Throb
(I don't know how 2 16 year old girls got to drive around all summer in short shorts, blaring this song out of a convertible sports car...but we did...and we LOVED the looks on the boys faces)

What'll I Do
- I love it when Janet goes all rock (think Black Cat)...this was my shower song.

Again this song has a specific person attached to it ...always

Where Are You Now
(I still wonder where this person is sometimes...I'll admit it)

Any Time, Any Place - now "IF" is my track (it even makes me think of someone current, hee hee...but this would be a close second)

And as the last track says lovelies..."Sweet Dreams"




0 Comments:

Post a Comment



| Top ↑ |